- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chef Nives Gardini runs the most refined restaurant in town. Jambalaya has a superb view of the countryside from its hilltop location. There's an à la carte European-style menu (with an emphasis on Italian fare), and a long wine list—a rarity outside of the major cities. Lunch is served only on Sunday.
- Address: Estância Paraíso, Rua dos Colibris, Q. 6 Lt. 1, Alto Paraíso de Goiás, 73770-000
- Phone: 062/3446–1775
- Location: Alto Paraíso de Goiás
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.–Tues., Thurs. No lunch Wed., Fri.–Sat.. No dinner Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. Read more