- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
Peixaria Popular Review
This is the place to try local fish; don't miss the delicious piraputanga, a local fish prepared in a stew or fried. Other options are the pintado (a large freshwater fish) and pacu (a small piranhalike fish). All orders include a side serving of pirão (a thick fish gravy with cassava flour) and banana frita (fried bananas).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more