Chafariz de Cauda
Chafariz de Cauda Review
This baroque fountain was built around 1778 to provide water for the population. Water was drawn from the Chapéu de Padre mine and carried by pipes carved in stone blocks—some are on display at the Palácio Conde dos Arcos.
- Address: Praça Brasil Caiado, Largo do Chafariz s/n, Centro, Goiás Velho, 76600-000
- Location: Goiás Velho