- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
Templo da Boa Vontade
Templo da Boa Vontade Review
This temple is adjacent to the national headquarters of the Legião da Boa Vontade (Goodwill Legion), a religious and philanthropic organization. The building is a 60-foot-tall pyramidal structure with seven sides. At the apex sits a 21-kilogram (46-pound) quartz crystal, the largest ever found in Brazil. Inside, several thematic spaces—such as the Egyptian Room and Noble Room—are open to all denominations for worship or meditation.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more