Brasilia and the West Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brasilia and the West Hotel Reviews
Brasília's hotels cater primarily to business executives and government officials. Most hotels, from the upscale resorts to the budget inns, are found in the Hotel Sectors and along Lago Paranoá. For ease in exploring the city, try to stay in Plano Piloto, close to most architectural landmarks, shopping malls, and a number of good restaurants.
West of Brasília, deluxe accommodations are scarcer. In the Pantanal, the fazendas (farms) are quite spartan. But there are a few extremely comfortable jungle lodges with nearly everything you could need.
When you book a room, note that a 10% service charge will be added.
Browse Brasilia and the West Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe