Brasília and the West Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brasília and the West Hotel Reviews
Brasília's hotels cater primarily to business executives and government officials. Most hotels, from the upscale resorts to the budget inns, are found in the Hotel Sectors and along Lago Paranoá. For ease in exploring the city, try to stay in Plano Piloto, close to most architectural landmarks, shopping malls, and a number of good restaurants.
West of Brasília, deluxe accommodations are scarcer. In the Pantanal, the fazendas (farms) are quite spartan. But there are a few extremely comfortable jungle lodges with nearly everything you could need.
When you book a room, note that a 10% service charge will be added.
Browse Brasília and the West Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's