Founded in 1601 by Franciscan monks, the Museum of the Retreat displays colonial religious works in a setting of serene gardens known as the "Courtyard of the Orange Trees." Equally noteworthy is the restored chapel with its intricately carved choir stalls, many of which are 1,000 years old. The tours (Spanish only) last 30 minutes. Make sure to take the time afterwards to visit the viewpoint, Cafe Mirador just below, and the nearby textile museum.
Plaza Pedro Anzures, Sucre, Bolivia