- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Sucre's Aeropuerto Juana Azurduy de Padilla (064/454–445)—about 5 km (3 mi) north of Sucre—has regular flights to La Paz on AeroSur. A taxi ride into town should cost about (Bs)15. Buses bound for Potosí and Sucre leave La Paz daily. The 19-hour trip to Sucre costs less than (Bs)100. Buses between Sucre and Potosí depart approximately every hour. The trip takes about three hours and costs about (Bs)40.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's