Sights & Attractions in Southern Bolivia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Potosí
Casa Real de Moneda
The showpiece of Potosí is the Royal Mint, built in 1773 at a...
|Museums / Galleries, Government Buildings||Potosí|
Five thousand tunnels crisscross Cerro Rico, the "Rich Hill,"...
Convento y Museo de Santa Teresa
The Convent and Museum of St. Theresa displays a strange mix...
|Museums / Galleries, Religious Sites||Potosí|
Iglesia de San Lorenzo
Potosí's most spectacular church, built between 1728 and 1744...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's