- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- good breakfast
- clean rooms
- children under 10 stay free
- hot water takes a few minutes to warm up
- spa could use renovating
Check Rates from our Partners
Los Parrales Review
Spacious, clean, and comfortable rooms are what you'll get at this large resort located beside Guadalquivir River. City and mountain views from the restaurant are stunning, and the manicured gardens and large swimming pool are great for relaxing. The center of town is about 3.5 km (2.17 mi) from the hotel, so expect to pay around (Bs)15 for a taxi. Most of the staff members only speak Spanish, but the service is excellent and friendly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more