- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
San Marcos Review
Potosí's most unusual restaurant occupies a former silver processing plant. Each piece of ancient machinery has been put to use—the bar, for example, is a platform where stones were once washed. Both local and international dishes are served, including trucha al gusto (trout broiled with lemon, garlic, and pesto sauce) and filete flambé San Marcos (steak doused with cognac and set aflame). The llama steak is served in a light sauce of butter, lemon, and mint. There's live music every Friday night.
- Address: La Paz and Betanzos, Potosí
- Phone: 02/622–2781
- Location: Potosí
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more