- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- pizza restaurant
- good coffee
- rooms can be claustrophobic
- noise from the central courtyard
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Toñito Review
This whitewashed colonial hotel is just two blocks from the colorful Plaza 10 de Noviembre. Many rooms overlook the hotel's two courtyards. Ask to see one of the more spacious modern rooms with solar heated showers. Don't miss the pizza in their restaurant. The hotel is part of the Toñito group, which can organize tours onto the Salar from the office just down the road from the hotel. They also have a serious commitment to supporting the local community. The power has been known to go out on occasion and there's no backup generator, so pack a flashlight for emergencies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more