- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Cima Argentum
At a Glance
- heaters in rooms
- modern design and service standards
- rather gloomy and chilly rooms
- street noise
- far from downtown
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Cima Argentum Review
Near the Santa Teresa Convent and six blocks from the Casa de Moneda, this is one of Potosí's more modern hotels. The large rooms and nine suites are spread over three floors, with balconies overlooking a courtyard under a glass dome. The rooms are rather somberly decorated but comfortable. The restaurant is open from 7 am to 11 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more