- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Alliance Française la Taverna
Alliance Française la Taverna Review
You may not have come to Sucre to eat crepes, but they're excellent at this restaurant in the French Cultural Center. The menu also includes delicious ratatouille or beefsteak with Roquefort sauce. Entrees come with salad, fries and a beverage. Seating is available in the dining room or outside in the courtyard. The reasonable prices and location, near Plaza 25 de Mayo and the Universidad San Francisco, make it a popular spot.
- Address: Calle Aniceto Arce 35, Sucre
- Phone: 04/645–5719
- Location: Sucre
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more