- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Alliance Française la Taverna
Alliance Française la Taverna Review
You may not have come to Sucre to eat crepes, but they're excellent at this restaurant in the French Cultural Center. The menu also includes delicious ratatouille or beefsteak with Roquefort sauce. Entrees come with salad, fries and a beverage. Seating is available in the dining room or outside in the courtyard. The reasonable prices and location, near Plaza 25 de Mayo and the Universidad San Francisco, make it a popular spot.
- Address: Calle Aniceto Arce 35, Sucre
- Phone: 04/645–5719
- Location: Sucre
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more