Back Stube Review
Just off the main square, this colorful restaurant–with a flowered trellis and yellow walls–has a large terrace overlooking the valleys below. German owner, Detlev Vois, has lived in Bolivia more than 13 years yet still hangs onto his European roots through such dishes as sauerbraten, filet with spaetzle, and the sweet rollo de canela. The menu also features vegetable curry, omelets, and sandwiches.
- Address: Calle Adalid Linares, Coroico
- Phone: 719–54991
- Location: Coroico
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. and Tues.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
Namaste || Hola ! Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more