At a Glance
- coca baths at Spa Putini
- hotel is close to the ruins
- live music at Wiracocha
- on-site conference centers make this more of a business hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Akapana Hotel Review
Named for the pyramid at the Tiwanaku ruins, this five-star hotel is one of the few places to stay in the area. The large property has a restaurant, library, gym, swimming pool, coffee shop, game room, and relaxation garden. Single, double, and executive suites are available; request one of the larger rooms with a fireplace and balcony. For cultural music and exotic drinks, visit the Folkloric Peña "Wiracocha," open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. City tours can be booked through the hotel's travel agent.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more