El Viejo Molino
At a Glance
- good service in a stunning location
- sauna for relaxing
- overpriced for this jungle location
Check Rates from our Partners
El Viejo Molino Review
This beautiful Spanish-style resort hotel is perched high above the valley, among clusters of sugarcane and banana trees heavy with fruit. Relax by the pool or play a few games of tennis. There is also a large garden area with a children's playground. At the tour office you can make arrangements for a rafting trip on a nearby river. The grilled steak in the restaurant is one of the excellent entrées.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei ... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more