Getting Here and Around
Between 6 am and 5 pm, buses for Coroico depart every half hour from "El Ex-Gasolinera" at Villa Fatima in La Paz, (Bs)30. Arrival and departures in Coroico take place at Coroico's main plaza. Public minivans to La Paz, (Bs)20, are also available from the Coroico bus station next to the main market. Alternatively you can book an all inclusive downhill mountain bike tour to Coroico through Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking.
Private transportation to Coroico (by way of the old or new road in a four-wheel drive) can be arranged through Turisbus.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe