- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostal Las Olas
At a Glance
- great views
- fun decor
- big rooms
- up a hill
- the beds are rather basic
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Las Olas Review
This lovely boutique property on a hill with stunning view of Lake Titicaca's azure-blue waters is one of the best options in town. The spacious rooms are each a little different in size and shape—one shaped like a turtle—and are decorated with funky mosaic tiles, stone, and freshly painted brick. Each features a small kitchen, sitting area, hammock, and small fireplace. The owners do their best to be ecologically friendly, a concept still new to Copacabana, by recycling laundry water and heating the showers through solar panels on the roof.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more