- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostal Las Olas
At a Glance
- great views
- fun decor
- big rooms
- up a hill
- the beds are rather basic
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Las Olas Review
This lovely boutique property on a hill with stunning view of Lake Titicaca's azure-blue waters is one of the best options in town. The spacious rooms are each a little different in size and shape—one shaped like a turtle—and are decorated with funky mosaic tiles, stone, and freshly painted brick. Each features a small kitchen, sitting area, hammock, and small fireplace. The owners do their best to be ecologically friendly, a concept still new to Copacabana, by recycling laundry water and heating the showers through solar panels on the roof.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more