- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostal Las Olas
At a Glance
- great views
- fun decor
- big rooms
- up a hill
- the beds are rather basic
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Las Olas Review
This lovely boutique property on a hill with stunning view of Lake Titicaca's azure-blue waters is one of the best options in town. The spacious rooms are each a little different in size and shape—one shaped like a turtle—and are decorated with funky mosaic tiles, stone, and freshly painted brick. Each features a small kitchen, sitting area, hammock, and small fireplace. The owners do their best to be ecologically friendly, a concept still new to Copacabana, by recycling laundry water and heating the showers through solar panels on the roof.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more