- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Condor and The Eagle Café
Condor and The Eagle Café Review
If you are dying for a decent cup of organic coffee, this is the place to get your caffeine fix. This cozy spot operates as a bookstore, Internet café, and breakfast house. Power up with a bowl of muesli mixed with natural yogurt, fresh fruit, and honey, or grab a cappuccino and brownie to go. They have a wide variety of American classics for sale as well as handmade arts and crafts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more