- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- right on the beach
- rubbish from the lake close by
- no Internet
- somewhat tacky decor in the lobby
Check Rates from our Partners
Ambassador Hotel Review
This hotel near the lake is aligned with a youth hostel, which means it offers special rates for students. Although rooms are somewhat small and dated, they are brightly painted and have hardwood floors and floral bedding. Request one of the nine rooms with a lake view. If you can get past the fake fireplace and swan shrine in the lobby, head to the rooftop restaurant for an incredible view.
- Address: Calle General Gonzalo Jaúregui, Plaza Sucre, Copacabana
- Phone: 02/862–2216
- Location: Copacabana
- 42 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more