- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pete's Place Review
Tucked away on a side street inside a hostel, don't let the awkward location of this restaurant put you off. This colorful place, owned by an Englishman, is probably the best place to eat in Sorata. The menu has something for everyone, meat lover or vegetarian, and the restaurant's owner is a good source of tips and information about Sorata and surroundings. Power up with one of Pete's hearty breakfasts or try the chicken curry for lunch or dinner. The restaurant is often closed on Tuesday when the owner heads to La Paz.
- Address: Hostal Don Julio Sorata, Plaza Principal, Sorata
- Location: Sorata
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more