- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Tambo Colonial Review
Located on the second floor of Hotel Rosario, this cozy restaurant means "a place to gather and barter local products." In this case, the bartering means reasonable prices for exceptional cuisine including almond-crusted trout with orange rice or grilled llama served with a creamy mustard sauce. Meals begin with a salad bar of fresh vegetables, which is somewhat of a rarity in the city. The presentations are beautiful and the portions just right. Romantics might want to sit in the candlelit brick room at the back of the restaurant. Bring your camera (and sweet tooth) for the chocolate mousse with sorbet–it's truly a work of art.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more