- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
At a Glance
- airport shuttle
- exceptional staff
- great bathrooms
- no central heating
- outside of downtown La Paz
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Grande Review
Prepare for pampering at this luxury property complete with oxygen tanks, a golf course, personal laptops and cell phones, and a staff of 60 to attend to just 36 rooms. Each apartment-like room has a small kitchen, lounge area, dining room, flat-screen TV, and iPod docking station. Refrigerators are stocked full of goodies and there's a wonderful grocery store across the street if you feel the urge to cook. The Jacuzzi-bathtubs are fantastic after a long day of traveling.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more