- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Calle Sagárnaga Review
Calle Sagárnaga, near Plaza San Francisco, is a good place to look for local handicrafts, Aymara embroidered shawls, and wool. Prices start at $15 USD and peak at more than $200 USD for those made of buttery-soft vicuña wool. Colorful polleras, the traditional skirts worn by indigenous women, are priced between $50 and $100 USD; bowler hats start at around $20 USD. Along the tiny streets that lead off to the right and left are numerous crafts shops.
- Address: La Paz
- Location: La Paz
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more