- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
La Suisse Review
Don't be fooled by the Swiss-chalet frontage and the name, this is modern Bolivian cuisine at its best. It may feel like you're sitting inside a cuckoo clock, but the dining is excellent. Try sticking with the starters and get a range of things to try, or fork out on a llama steak and a fondue (cheese, meat, and chocolate) to follow. They also serve rösti (Swiss potato dish) and paella. It's the place to go for birthdays, anniversaries, and funerals, so book your table.
- Address: Av. Muñoz Reyes 1710, La Paz
- Phone: 02/279–3160
- Location: La Paz
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more