- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Palacio Legislativo Review
The meeting place for Bolivia's Congress, the Legislative Palace was built in 1905. This imposing classical structure has a visitor's gallery where you can observe the legislators in session, which is more entertaining that it sounds. Not all meetings are open to the public and you must show your passport to enter.
- Address: Plaza Murillo, Zona Central (Downtown), La Paz
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Weekdays 9–noon and 2:30–5
- Location: La Paz
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more