- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Radisson Plaza Hotel
At a Glance
- the genuine focus on clients
- airport shuttle
- rather antiseptic atmosphere and not very Bolivian
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Plaza Hotel Review
Yet another luxury hotel with great views. The focus at this high-rise business hotel not far from Plaza de los Estudiantes is on luxury and service. Upper-floor rooms have excellent views of the city and the surrounding mountains, as does the rather upscale rooftop restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more