- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
From Santa Cruz city, minibuses depart daily for Samaipata at 5 pm from Avenida Omar Chávez Ortiz on the corner of Soliz de Olguin. You can also catch a 4 pm bus departing from Plaza Oruro at Avenida Grigota. The ride takes 2½ hours and costs approximately (Bs)15. Private taxis from Santa Cruz will cost you about (Bs)25 per person.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's