- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tierra Libre Review
Set in a beautiful garden near the town square, this eatery offers excellent Bolivian and International food. The tapas-like Tablitas are great for sampling a variety of flavors. Vegetarian dishes are prepared with organic, locally grown ingredients and the lemonade is squeezed just before it reaches the table. Owner-Chef "Alex" from Cochabamba, is considered one of the best in the region. Live music is occasionally featured on weekends.
- Address: Calle Sucre, Samaipata
- Phone: 726–022729
- Location: Samaipata
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
Namaste || Hola ! Read more
· News & Features
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more