- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tierra Libre Review
Set in a beautiful garden near the town square, this eatery offers excellent Bolivian and International food. The tapas-like Tablitas are great for sampling a variety of flavors. Vegetarian dishes are prepared with organic, locally grown ingredients and the lemonade is squeezed just before it reaches the table. Owner-Chef "Alex" from Cochabamba, is considered one of the best in the region. Live music is occasionally featured on weekends.
- Address: Calle Sucre, Samaipata
- Phone: 726–022729
- Location: Samaipata
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more