- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Gran Hotel Santa Cruz
At a Glance
- very comfortable
- children under 12 are free
- ATM in front of hotel
- bad coffee
- rooms next to the pool can get noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Gran Hotel Santa Cruz Review
This family-owned hotel dating from the 1930s is a few blocks south of Plaza 24 de Septiembre and is one of the few five-star hotels in the commercial center of Santa Cruz. Rooms are like comfortable dens; those that overlook the pool have small private balconies. The restaurant serves very good international cuisine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more