- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Los Tajibos
At a Glance
- huge gardens
- clean rooms
- almost all rooms on the ground floor
- long walk to the dining area
- no outside food or drink allowed
- street noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Los Tajibos Review
This sprawling resort hotel on the edge of the city and 15 minutes from the airport is a series of low-slung buildings surrounded by lush gardens. It is frequented by business travelers who utilize the on-site convention center. El Papagayo restaurant serves excellent seafood.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more