- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- lively environment
- airport pickup (unusual for a hostel)
- committed staff
- late-night drinking in the Jacuzzi
- laundry service is pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
This is one of the growing number of backpacker hostels in Bolivia, and a bit more civilized than others. The features are fairly standard for this kind of stay: free beers, Skype address, open kitchen, etc., but they include as much friendly help as they can give you. They even give Spanish classes and organized tours. There is a comfy lounge area with a TV and more than 100 DVDs to choose from. On Saturday night, stay for the open bar and all-you-can-eat barbecue for (Bs)45. The proximity to the bus station and airport make this a popular place, so book ahead.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more