- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- lively environment
- airport pickup (unusual for a hostel)
- committed staff
- late-night drinking in the Jacuzzi
- laundry service is pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
This is one of the growing number of backpacker hostels in Bolivia, and a bit more civilized than others. The features are fairly standard for this kind of stay: free beers, Skype address, open kitchen, etc., but they include as much friendly help as they can give you. They even give Spanish classes and organized tours. There is a comfy lounge area with a TV and more than 100 DVDs to choose from. On Saturday night, stay for the open bar and all-you-can-eat barbecue for (Bs)45. The proximity to the bus station and airport make this a popular place, so book ahead.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more