- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- babysitting service
- wide range of facilities including gym, car rental, and medical care
- expensive option if you are not with family or friends
- large rooms
- architecture is not to all tastes
Check Rates from our Partners
The spacious accommodations in this all-suite hotel are more like apartments, complete with kitchens and washing machines. Just outside of Santa Cruz in the suburb of Barrio Equipetrol, this strikingly modern hotel has a landscaped garden. Babysitting service and holistic massages are available upon request. Special rates are available for guests that stay three nights or more.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more