- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Gran Hotel Cochabamba
At a Glance
- reasonable prices and good service
- see the rooms first—away from the courtyard they're rather dark
Check Rates from our Partners
Gran Hotel Cochabamba Review
Most of the simple but comfortable rooms at this two-story hotel overlook the gazebo in the center of the plant-filled courtyard. Although rather small, the rooms have all the modern amenities including a 32-inch flat-screen TV with DVD player. The adjoining Restaurante Carillón serves a tasty pique macho and an excellent Sunday buffet. The hotel is located 1 km from the train station and 3 km from the city center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more