- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Casa del Camba
La Casa del Camba Review
Big and always busy, this restaurant is one of the best places to eat regional dishes. Popular selections include picante de gallina (spicy chicken) or chicharrón (boiled pork ribs seasoned with garlic, oregano, and lemon). Most plates are big enough for two. The kitchen and service are excellent. If you happen to stop by on a weekend, you'll be treated to live music. The restaurant has a branch out in the countryside, too.
- Address: Av. Cristóbal de Mendoza, Santa Cruz
- Phone: 03/342–7864
- Location: Santa Cruz
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more