- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Na Cunna Review
This Irish pub and restaurant on Avenida Salamanca (near Lanza) has a wide selection of dishes, a very friendly atmosphere, and an active role in the city's music scene. A main meal costs about (Bs)30. It's open Tuesday to Saturday from 7:30 pm to about 2:30 am, with bands on Friday or Saturday. The live music makes it popular with young travelers who enjoy blending entertainment with a pint of Guinness.
- Address: Av. Salamanca 577, Cochabamba
- Phone: 04/452–1982
- Location: Cochabamba
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more