Bolivia Travel Guide
"Rooftop of the world" is how people describe Bolivia. The dizzying altitude of parts of this country is almost always mentioned. Bolivia's second largest city, La Paz, is the world's highest capital, at 3,640 meters (11,942 feet). The city's Aeropuerto Internacional El Alto, at 4,057 meters (13,310 feet), is the world's highest commercial airport. Lake Titicaca is the highest navigable lake in the world. They play football on top of mountains.
Cities in Bolivia
Islands in Bolivia
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When should you go?... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more