- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Aventura and Wine (Bacchus Tours). Private, very personalized wine tours include a visit with the owner or winemaker. Granaderos 1307. 261/429-3014 in Mendoza. www.aventurawine.com.
Aymará Turismo. With 20 years in the business, Aymará offers a large variety of wine tours. 9 de Julio 1023. 261/420–2064 in Mendoza. www.aymaramendoza.com.ar.
Trout & Wine Tours. Both private and group tours to top bodegas in Mendoza and the Uco Valley. 261/425-5613; 261/15-541-3892 cell. www.troutandwine.com.
Mendoza Viajes. Wine tours, rafting, and horseback riding are on offer. Sarmiento 129. 261/461-0210 in Mendoza. www.mdzviajes.com.ar.
Hon Travel. Directed by Marcelo Navarro, this agency is the cream of the crop. Amigorena 56. 261/420-2134 or. www.hontravel.com.
San Rafael Wine Tours. Custom itineraries to get to know the best of San Rafael. 2627/1553-2759. www.sanrafaelwinetours.com.ar.
Mendoza Wine Camp. Offering more hands-on tours, including on where you create your own personal blend. 261/630–0026. www.mendozawinecamp.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe