- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Di Tomasso Review
A family business in a gorgeous 1869 building, Di Tomasso maintains the best of old and new in their bodega. Although the roof is made of mud and cane, the machinery inside is only the best from France and Italy. This is one of the few bodegas that does not require advance reservations. The casual restaurant on site, La Chiase, offers salads, sandwiches, and Italian-influenced foods, with tables outside overlooking the vines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
If you were in Mendoza, and wanted to then travel somewhere for approx. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more