- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bony's Pizza Review
This is by far the best option for pizza in San Rafael. Yes, you can get the typical Argentine toppings such as ham and cheese, but you can also get pizza with asparagus, artichokes, roquefort cheese, calamari, spicy sausage, or any number of other interesting choices. They also serve up empanadas and some delicious sandwiches. The owner is Australian. There is ample seating both inside and out (which is good because this is a popular place with the locals), but if you feel like staying in for the night, they will deliver to most of the local hotels in town.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
This time we are really retiring!
Just got back from SEA and back at work and already planning our retirement trip next fall to South America.
Mid-sixties, active, healthy, husband speaks ok Spanish. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha ... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more