Casual Middle Eastern, Morrocan, and Turkish food for dine-in or take-out, which can be a very welcome change from the steak, steak, and more steak culture of Argentina. They offer lots of vegetarian options here, too, and are usually open for lunch and dinner, but hours can be flexible, so it is best to call ahead.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I started by flying to the Brazilian airport at Iguazu Falls via Chicago via Sao Paulo. I met my husband in the airport at Sao Paulo.... Read more
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other l... Read more