- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The grey adobe building with its uneven slate roof, reminiscent of houses in Spain and France, almost disappears against the background of bushes and mountains. But once inside this boutique winery, visitors quickly see the dedication to detail and the creation of fine wines that is the mission of the French owners who discovered this estancia that dates back to 1658, when the Jesuits owned it. They fell in love with the land, and named it after a native tree. Lunches and tastings are conducted at the nearby restaurant Rincón Atamisque.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more