- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
URBAN at O. Fournier
URBAN at O. Fournier Review
Though she won an award for best restaurant in a winery back in 2007, chef Nadia de Ortega hasn't rested on her laurels; she's still creating innovative entrées that pair gracefully with the many wines served at the wine-tasting lunch. "Wine by the bite" describes this epicurean odyssey—from delicate appetizers to simply gorgeous, perfect mains (think pastas, risottos, or grilled steak with imaginative garnish). Torrontés sherbet with chocolate chips is on offer, as are the likes of coffee ice cream or the chocolate mousse volcano erupting with almonds. Big glass windows frame the mountains, and frogs serenade from the pond in the evening.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Argentina in May. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more