- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- big back yard, Andes view with sunset
- need car, bike, or horse
Check Rates from our Partners
La Querencia Review
Situated just beyond the south end of town, this Southwest-style inn looks west to the Andes and east to the pre-Cordillera, washed in red tones at sunset; Adela and Carlos, the attentive owners, help plan day trips, suggest restaurants, and serve a farm-fresh breakfast (homemade yogurt, bread, jams) in the casual dining room. A fireplace in every room, puffy down comforters, books, records, afternoon tea on the veranda—what could feel more like home?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
If you were in Mendoza, and wanted to then travel somewhere for approx. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more