- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- big back yard, Andes view with sunset
- need car, bike, or horse
Check Rates from our Partners
La Querencia Review
Situated just beyond the south end of town, this Southwest-style inn looks west to the Andes and east to the pre-Cordillera, washed in red tones at sunset; Adela and Carlos, the attentive owners, help plan day trips, suggest restaurants, and serve a farm-fresh breakfast (homemade yogurt, bread, jams) in the casual dining room. A fireplace in every room, puffy down comforters, books, records, afternoon tea on the veranda—what could feel more like home?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more