- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Vid Review
At the Norton winery, this restaurant, with its pleasing contemporary design, welcomes guests from all over Mendoza—with or without the wine tour. You can spend the afternoon tasting wines with a six-course tasting menu, or opt for the daily special with a glass of wine, or sample a cheese and charcuterie plate. There is also à-la-carte fare, with unusual dishes like rabbit lasagna and salmon ravioli. They even have a kids' menu and pack-up picnics.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A little help goes a long way. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
Hi fellow travellers!
I am just beginning my planning to South America for 5 months next year and have no idea where to start. I have no idea how much much I will need however have been saving so should Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more