- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tupungato Divino Review
High on a hillside, surrounded by vineyards, with the mighty Cordón del Plata extending across the horizon, this romantic restaurant/lodge awaits the determined traveler looking for peace, natural beauty, and great food. Some of the ingredients for lunch or dinner are picked from gardens. The menu, which changes according to what's ripe and appealing, is hand-written on a blackboard. Fresh-baked bread, a variety of cheeses, and innovative appetizers precede the excellent entreés, and desserts are not to be denied.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more