- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tupungato Divino Review
High on a hillside, surrounded by vineyards, with the mighty Cordón del Plata extending across the horizon, this romantic restaurant/lodge awaits the determined traveler looking for peace, natural beauty, and great food. Some of the ingredients for lunch or dinner are picked from gardens. The menu, which changes according to what's ripe and appealing, is hand-written on a blackboard. Fresh-baked bread, a variety of cheeses, and innovative appetizers precede the excellent entreés, and desserts are not to be denied.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more