- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- serenity, mountain views, super restaurant, attentive owners, only 2 rooms
- remote location, only 2 rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Tupungato Divino Review
This mountainside retreat in the vineyards at the foot of the Cordón del Plata range is close to some of the best bodegas in the Uco Valley, yet seems to be in a world of its own—largely due to the architecture of owner/architect Sergio Viegas. He and an economist friend from college, Pablo, left their successful practices in Buenos Aires and moved with their families to start new lives as a restaurateur and inn-keeper. The property's two rooms, each with a woodstove, open out to their own porches, where you can swing in a hammock and watch the grapes grow.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more