- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- serenity, mountain views, super restaurant, attentive owners, only 2 rooms
- remote location, only 2 rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Tupungato Divino Review
This mountainside retreat in the vineyards at the foot of the Cordón del Plata range is close to some of the best bodegas in the Uco Valley, yet seems to be in a world of its own—largely due to the architecture of owner/architect Sergio Viegas. He and an economist friend from college, Pablo, left their successful practices in Buenos Aires and moved with their families to start new lives as a restaurateur and inn-keeper. The property's two rooms, each with a woodstove, open out to their own porches, where you can swing in a hammock and watch the grapes grow.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Argentina in May. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more