- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- everything you could possibly want in luxury, design, comfort, amenities
- big picture windows in rooms
- artwork or rugs in rooms would make them a little friendlier
Check Rates from our Partners
This is the city's big luxury hotel, with plenty of rooms for meetings, parties, wine tastings, and events, plus a famous restaurant (La Bourgogne) and an inviting wine bar. Polished wood floors in all the rooms, gleaming marble in the lobby, twinkling chandeliers—all elements of luxury and refined taste—raise the bar for luxury lodgings in Argentina's wine capital.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Argentina in May. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more