- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- sauna, tasting rooms with free wine from local vinters
- windowless bar-restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Executive Hotel Review
The tall, elegant tower of this slick, friendly downtown hotel looks out on the Plaza Italia in a quiet residential area just blocks from shops and restaurants. The lobby and dining area are all marble, glass, and mirrors. The staff is welcoming—from the front-desk staff to the waiters to the concierge. If you're here for a longer stay, opt for a suite; each has a sitting room with a couch, a desk, and a counter for snacks or drinks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more