- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- sauna, tasting rooms with free wine from local vinters
- windowless bar-restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Executive Hotel Review
The tall, elegant tower of this slick, friendly downtown hotel looks out on the Plaza Italia in a quiet residential area just blocks from shops and restaurants. The lobby and dining area are all marble, glass, and mirrors. The staff is welcoming—from the front-desk staff to the waiters to the concierge. If you're here for a longer stay, opt for a suite; each has a sitting room with a couch, a desk, and a counter for snacks or drinks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more