- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- large rooms
- in a nice part of town with park
- not a ton of amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Tierra Mora Review
This newer apart-hotel is a compact five-story building overlooking a large park; it's about 14 blocks from downtown but within walking distance of an up-and-coming area with restaurants and shops. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and kitchenettes with counters for eating or writing. Breakfast (with excellent medialunas, that is, croissants), drinks, and snacks are served in the adjoining café.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
How to decide?! I will be traveling to Argentina for the first time for my honeymoon in late November. We only have time for an 8 day vacation. Since we've never been to BA, we feel we must take some time Read more